Sunday, June 20, 2010

.....

You are my comfort zone, the sugar in my coffee and the chocolate that melts in my mouth and not in my hand. I love every bit and piece of you, the bipolarness, the jokes, the laughs, the silly arguments, the kiss, the touch and most of all the random kwentuhans that we do.

I love reminiscing those good old days we had and I know you are missing it as well but we have to face the reality. This is reality and it is hitting us. I hope you know that I understand you and in fact, I think I am the only person who best understand you but we should always remember that you is not the only object in the universe. There are other planets that needs you and if you turn away from them even just for a minute, they will suffer. That is the reason why I ask you to do things that I know you don't like doing and pushing you to do it is my only option.

I trust you and believe me or not I never questioned your loyalty and faithfulness to me but you and I is not the only living things in this world. I may not like some organism but once you explained to me their importance, I become okay. But there are some organism that I'm having some bad vibes with that tho explanations were given, I still feel uncomfortable. You should always remember that its not you that I am not trusting but the organism around you.

I already said I'm drowning, it is up to you on what to do. I just hope we can survive this meteor shower. I just hope that one day we will wake up and see the beautiful rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment