Saturday, June 19, 2010

BLAHS coz I need to write part 2

1. Sometimes its hard to be the only child-ish in town. People laugh at you, make fun of you and will not trust you in decision-making. But self declared 'matured people' don't know is that child-ish people make the best decision in life, it is simply because of their simple mind and heart. A mind that is not complicated and a heart that is pure.

2. One of the worst advice I heard is 'to find someone that is older or at the same age as you'. It's funny how these people can come up with this kind of advice, I think a review should be done. Maturity has different levels, I may be matured at this and you may be matured at that...and meeting halfway is the solution slash important.

3. We always do things that we thought is nice or good but in reality it is not, if that is the case I am sorry.

4. Compliment? it's like the Philippine Eagle that is near to extinction, isnt?

5. Making me smile is not that hard, it is the easiest thing in the world that you can do. I am one of the people who can appreciate a simple joke, big time. The cornier, the better.

6. And as I was writing this, I just saw the Buzz ad for Loydie's interview. That boy makes all the girls so gaga over him. Yeah! I know, that for some who are reading this will say 'he's gay' but that's okay everybody is gay now.

7. I am striving to write at least 10 thoughts but too much sleep and lack of food is not a good sign.I'm now having trouble writing and organizing my thoughts.

8. and before I end this, To all the lovely fathers out there tho some are not that lovely hahaha...just kidding, HAPPY FATHERS DAY! :) enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment