Saturday, June 19, 2010

BLAHS coz I need to write

I laugh. I cry. I shout. I keep quiet. I stand. I run. I walk. I go. I stay. I play. I crawl. I jump. I eat. I diet. I write. I talk. I swear. I curse. I promise. I choke. I get-up. I go down. I go up. I sing. I dance. I smile. I cook (sometimes). I love. I miss. I care.

I am crazy and entering my world is not that easy. I can be insensitive and I can be the most caring person you'll ever meet, that asking for space is like asking for a miracle.

I hate cheating but I did cheat..from quizzes to relationship, I've been there done that. And not doing it anymore, what for? If you already know the answers and got what you want, right?

I experienced going out without a single peso in my wallet and 'luck' is the only thing that I have to survive a day.

I grow up in a very normal life, Boredom is the game dude.

I know what's mine so back off. Always remember that I always get what I want.

I know things tho I dont talk or it seems like I dont care. Trust me when I say I know things coz I sure know them.

You sometimes love me, you sometimes hate me, you sometimes miss me, you sometimes dont miss me but thats life, coz without it you will not love me MORE and you will not care MORE.

I look like a baby but baby looking face do crazy, naughty and wild stuff too.

I miss the old days. the old laughs. the old stories. the old chairs. the old tree. the old road. the old place. I miss every little piece of the old...the old that made me new.

I can be rude if I want to. I can be bad if I want to. But at the end of the day, the nice in me always win.

I let a friend go away because of small things that went big with a blink of an eye and by the time I realized that I shouldnt have done that, it was too late and the only thing that I can do is to promise not to do it again.

I always believe that we can all make a brighter day better than our yesterday. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment